Our Work

WAKEFIELD is set to finally have its own football team and, thanks to effective PR, they have received crucial coverage in Insider Media! Wakefield AFC have released for sale 49 per cent of its shares with each share selling for £5.  The remaining 51 per cent will stay in the ownership of Romiro Sports Group, the company behind the new club. Shareholders will
Read More
Thanks to effective public relations, Production Park were on BBC Radio Leeds discussing live events and Leeds' Roundhay Park as an outdoor concert venue. Production Park is a unique production hub for the live events industry which unites technology, creative spaces and education. Click here to listen to Production Park's interview - skip to 1hr 8mins in. Are you a business with a message
Read More
Turning Lives Around's new scheme which will keep man and his best friend together has received coverage on BBC Radio Leeds! Thanks to Carmel Harrison PR, the South Leeds based charity were able to discuss their new dog kennels which have been installed at one of its supported living environments. Turning Lives Around has a reputation for breaking barriers in its bid to tackle homelessness
Read More