WAKEFIELD is set to finally have its own football team and, thanks to effective PR, they have received crucial coverage in Insider Media!

Wakefield AFC have released for sale 49 per cent of its shares with each share selling for £5.  The remaining 51 per cent will stay in the ownership of Romiro Sports Group, the company behind the new club.

Shareholders will receive a dividend of 8 per cent in the club’s first year and 10 per cent in the following two years.  Those purchasing 10 per cent or more of the shares will receive a place on the club’s board.

The money raised from the sale of the 20,000 shares will be invested back into the club to help it develop and fund the resources needed to operate.

Wakefield AFC were officially launched in March and will be kicking off the 2019-20 season later this year in the Sheffield County Senior League with their second team playing in the Central Midlands League.

To read the full article, click here.

For more information contact Carmel Harrison PR at carmel@carmelharrisonpr.com or phone us on 07714 708271.